2. Let marinate at room temp for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Place noodles in a medium bowl.
4. Cover with boiling water and soak for 10 minutes, or until the noodles are softened.
5. Drain well and snip into 2-inch pieces.
6. Set aside.
7. Place about 2 Tablespoons of the noodles and about 2 Tablespoons of the vegetable mixture about 1-inch from the lower edge of each rice paper round.
8. Fold the bottom edge over the filling; fold in both sides and roll up tightly.
9. Press to seal.
10. Place on a plate seam side down; cover with plastic wrap.
11. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes and up to several hours
12. Serve with Kewpie Mango Chia Dressing as a dipping sauce
2 -3 green onions, sliced very thin
1⁄2 red pepper, sliced very thin
1⁄3 cup thinly sliced cabbage
1 tablespoon olive oil
1⁄4 cup minced cilantro
1 3 oz package dried bean thread noodles
16 rice paper rounds softened, about 8 inch diameter
Salt and pepper to taste