|Cook Time:||10 min|
|Prep Time:||30 min|
|Total Time:||40 min|
|Category:||Appetizer or Entree|
2. Pour 1/2 cup of Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing as a binding agent.
3. Add rice vinegar and white pepper. Mix until ingredients are evenly distributed.
4. Spoon a heaping teaspoonful of chicken mixture into the center of each wrapper.
5. Dip your finger into a small bowl of water, and run it around the edges oft he wonton. Fold into a triangle and seal the edges firmly.
6. In a large skillet over medium heat, add vegetable oil.
7. Add potstickers in a single layer, and sauce until they're golden brown on each side.
3 oz., Shitake mushrooms, diced
2 cloves, Garlic, pressed
2 Green Onions, thinly sliced
1 tbsp, Sesame oil
1 tbsp, Freshly grated ginger
1 tsp, Rice vinegar
1/4 tsp, White pepper
36 Wonton wrappers
2 tbsp, Vegetable Oil
1/2 cup, Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing