2. Preheat large saute on medium-high. Place oil in pan, cook chicken for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove chicken from pan.
3. Place tomatoes, garlic, paprika in the same saucepan.
4. Add half and half, cheese and cooked pasta. Stir and cook until sauce has reduced.
5. Add cooked chicken in to the pan, spinach, and 1/3 cup of Mango Chia Dressing.
6. Cook for another 5 minutes, then serve.
1 lb, Chicken breast chunks
3 cloves, Garlic, minced
1 cup, Half and half
1/4 tsp, salt
1 cup, Asiago cheese, grated
8 oz., Penne pasta
2 cups, Spinach
1/3 cup, Kewpie Mango Chia Dressing