2. Stir until the ingredients are evenly distributed and mixed in.
3. Chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
4. Meanwhile, grab a fresh mango and smash with a fork.
5. Add Kewpie Mango Chia Dressing and mix well with maple syrup.
6. Once chia seeds are soaked completely in the coconut milk to create a pudding-like consistency, add the mango mixture on top.
7. Top the jar with shredded coconut and diced mangos.
6 tbsp, Chia seeds
5 tbsp, Shredded coconut
5-6 tbsp, Maple syrup
1 tsp, Vanilla extract
Fresh mango, diced and chilled
1/2 cup, Kewpie Mango Chia Dressing