2. Line the 6 bread slices in the bottom of pan.
3. Add cooking spray to a nonstick sauté pan.
4. Sauté mushrooms until caramelized.
5. Add onion and thyme and sauté and set aside to cool.
6. Whisk eggs together with milk, salt, and pepper.
7. Pour the mushroom mixture over the top of the bread in the prepared pan and spread evenly.
8. Pour the egg mixture over the bread and mushroom mixture and press gently to ensure the bread soaks up the liquid.
9. Sprinkle goat cheese over casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
10. Drizzle with Kewpies Cinnamon Spice Finishing Sauce.
11. Enjoy and share your creation with us!
6 slices whole wheat bread
Kewpies Cinnamon Spice Finishing Sauce
1 lb sliced mushrooms
4 egg whites
1 cup fat-free milk
½ tsp salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
2oz goat cheese, crumbled
1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves