– 1 large potato
– 8oz. broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
– 4 pieces cherry tomatoes, cut in half
– ½ yellow bell pepper, seeded
– 4 Tbsp. Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing
– salt, pepper
– powdered parmesan cheese
1) Poke the potato with a fork and place on microwave safe dish. Cover with plastic wrap and cook in microwave for 8 minutes or until the potato is cooked through. Remove from microwave, peel off skin, and set aside. (Caution: potato might be extremely hot)
2) In a pot, boil water and cook broccoli for 2 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) Using a star-shaped cookie cutter, cut bell pepper. Set aside.
4) In a bowl, mix potato and dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to large plate and build a cone shape, about 6” high.
5) Place broccoli, tomatoes, and bell pepper stars onto potato tree. On the top of the tree, insert bell pepper star. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese around the tree.
For more recipes, visit http://kewpieusa.com